HOLMER SmartTurnThe clever way to turn.
The first headland management system for self-propelled harvesters. For the first time, SmartTurn combines the mechanical row steering system and the headland management system TerraControl on the beet lifter with GNSS-controlled headland turning, as is known from tractors. This makes automatic turning at the front end possible for the first time – including lifting and re-insertion of the lifting unit, as well as the necessary steering manoeuvres.
The joint development of REICHHARDT and HOLMER expands the Terra Dos T4 with a modern, automatic steering and smart-farming function to optimise beet harvesting and soil protection. The system has been awarded a DLG silver medal.
1. Ein akustisches Signal zeigt den optimalen Zeitpunkt für den Wendevorgang an. Der Fahrer aktiviert SmartTurn. Der Terra Dos T4 beendet das Roden an der Bestandsgrenze automatisch und hebt das Rodeaggregat am idealen Punkt aus.
2. Gleichzeitig übernimmt die GNSS-Lenkung den Wendevorgang. Dabei wird ein idealer Wendeweg abgefahren. Das System steuert automatisch die richtige, nächstgelegene Spur an.
3. Dort setzt SmartTurn das Rodeaggregat automatisch am idealen Punkt wieder in den Bestand ein. Anschließend übernimmt das bewährte Reihentasterlenksystem die Steuerung der Maschine in der Spur. REICHHARDT SMART CONTROL zeichnet alle Daten auf; diese stehen für Dokumentation und Auswertung zur Verfügung.
The clever way to turn:
Automatic control of the vehicle via GNSS or row sensor – so that the driver can concentrate entirely on monitoring the lifting quality.
Always the best and shortest tracks on the headland without unnecessary manoeuvring – for optimum soil protection
Automatic lifting and fitting of the lifting unit at the optimum time – for reduced wear and fuel consumption
Quicker turning on the headland – for the shortest non-producing times
Automatic insertion in the right row – to relieve the driver and to avoid loss of harvest
HOLMER DynaFill Always clear.
HOLMER DynaFill ensures that the removal vehicles are always loaded optimally and in accordance with the legal requirements – a great relief for drivers and those responsible. The machine software provides information on the fill level via a laser at the transfer loading arm, which recognises the loading area of the truck. The Terra Felis swivels the transfer loading arm to the correct position fully automatically and stops the loading operating as soon as the removal vehicle is evenly loaded. An intelligent and reliable solution for beet-loading.
HOLMER EcoPowerIntelligent. Economical. Efficient.
EcoPower developed by HOLMER is unique in the field of self-propelled farm equipment. Depending on the current driving mode (harvesting or road) and the degree of utilization of the travel drive, on all assembly drive systems and on the central multipump drive, the HOLMER EcoPower selects the optimum range within the diesel engine and drive system map. Thus, it always ensures optimum performance while keeping fuel consumption
down to a minimum.
- Optimum operating point on the diesel engine independent of the working be accomplished, considerable increase in efficiency of all assembly drive systems and travel drive
- Increased efficiency thanks to an increased number of pumps and consequently optimum coordination between pump and assembly
- Overall optimization of energy management
- Individual drive units when not in use are uncoupled to reduce fuel consumption
HOLMER EasyLiftsimply harvest more.
Opitmal harvesting results for 6 to 12 rows:
The automatic depth control system HOLMER EasyLift makes the HOLMER lifter units unique, the driver harvests what is grown with reduced fuel consumption. High quality materials guarantee minimum wear and the HOLMER EasyConnect offers maximum safety and perfect driver comfort with 9 or 12-row lifter units.
- Ergonomically designed functional armrest with Jog Dial control
- HOLMER EasyTouch for comfortable machine operation
- Memory feature for 6 individually adaptable basic machine settings: dry – normal – wet – uphill – straight ahead – downhill
TerraDAT is a software program developed by HOLMER for the convenient management of job data, customer and machine data on a PC. In particular it allows users to:
- create databases for customer data, and transfer them to the machine with a USB stick
- analyze all of the machine, driver, and harvest data
- monitor and send reminders concerning upcoming maintenance
- Track current lifting data online, together with the GSM module (optional)
The fast-coupling frame developed and patented by HOLMER, HOLMER EasyConnect, expands the previous mechanical systems with an automatically coupled hydraulic and electrical supply interface.
- Higher machine efficiency thanks to reduced set-up times
- Reduced risk of accidents due to convenient coupling and uncoupling from the driver’s seat (mechanical, hydraulic and electrical)
- Additional comfort due to elimination of heavy, rigid elements requiring manual coupling
- No risk of confusion when connecting hydraulic and electrical lines
- Driver assistance and system protection