Up date: Information about COVID-19
Status: 20 March 2020
We are here for you!
The coronavirus presents us all with challenges in our private, social and professional lives. It makes us proud to be surrounded by customers and partners who live with cohesion, support and loyalty. We would like to thank them all.
We have adapted our internal processes. The focus is always on the health and protection of our fellow human beings. At the same time, we ensure that our farmers and contractors can continue to work on the fields so that we are all supplied with food.
We would like to keep you informed here about the measures we have taken and how you can reach us.
- The hygiene rules and precautions recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities such as the Robert Koch Institute apply.
- We do not receive external visitors in Eggmühl, in the warehouse in Schierling or in the training center in Rogging. The same rules apply to all service centers and subsidiaries.
- Many office staff are working from home, but are available for you as usual.
- An internal working group monitors the situation continuously and adapts the measures accordingly.
- Our telephone network in Eggmühl is temporarily overloaded, so that we are sometimes not reachable via the landline. Our provider is working on increasing capacity.
- Our customer service hotline is available 24/7: +49 (0) 9451 9303 3900
- Commissioning of machines is carried out as far as possible.
- The cooperation with our service partners on site has been intensified, and telephone support has also been expanded in order to provide you with the best possible service at all times.
- On-site maintenance work is carried out whenever possible. We ask you to make sure that you wipe down all handrails, steering wheels, joysticks etc. to reduce the risk of infection. The usual hygiene regulations and the rule to keep a distance of 2 m (6ft) between each other apply. All mechanics will wear gloves.
- Our workshops in Eggmühl, Börde and Semmenstedt are fully operational. The same applies for the workshops of our subsidiaries. The repair of machines is carried out as usual. Internally, special hygiene regulations apply. If you have any questions, please contact the workshop responsible by telephone.
- The spare parts dispatch works as usual: Our spare parts warehouse is very well stocked, the online shop works and the team is fully operational.
- Questions about spare parts and orders can be placed under +49 (0)9451 9303 3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org or with your local dealer.
- Your orders will be processed after receipt of order. In order to cushion possible later disturbances in the delivery, we ask you to order quickly.
- Before the ordered parts are delivered, we will contact you by telephone to ensure acceptance.
- The dispatch by overnight express may be slightly delayed in some regions due to border closures or similar.
- Deliveries will of course be accepted. The general regulations apply, to keep a distance of at least 2 m (6ft) from each other and to pay attention to appropriate hygiene.
- Our sales representatives are available for you as usual by mobile phone and e-mail.
- All customer visits and machine demonstrations will be postponed until further notice.
- All trade fairs are postponed until further notice. In case of doubt, please refer to the websites of the respective event.
- All training courses are postponed until further notice.
- As soon as new dates can be set, you will find them in our online training calendar. Or you will be informed by your dealer.
- Our production is running as usual.
- We do everything possible to meet the delivery dates for ordered machines.
- We produce our machines exclusively in Eggmühl and have a high in-house production depth. Thus, the risk of supply bottlenecks is fundamentally minimised.
- Almost all of our suppliers come from the immediate vicinity, so that the supply is guaranteed. We are in constant contact with all suppliers in order to be able to react flexibly to any restrictions.
Many thanks once again to all farmers and contractors who work tirelessly in the fields.
Many thanks also to all truck drivers who supply us and our customers with parts and machines.
Many thanks to our suppliers for the always good and personal contact, even if at the moment it is only possible by phone and mail.
Wishing you all well through this time, take care and stay healthy.