Machine management - because your time is precious.
Track in real time where your HOLMER vehicles are or what the order status is and plan tank cycles accordingly. You can see all relevant machine parameters and thus support, among other things, new drivers in the optimal adjustment of your HOLMER machine. Best of all, all this runs in the fleet management program of your choice (e.g. farmpilot).
- Efficient fleet management thanks to live data from your HOLMER vehicles (settings, diesel filling levels, area performance, ...) - for your time management
- Dynamic order sets - for maximum flexibility in meeting short-term customer requirements
- Detailed evaluations - for better planning
- Simple working time recording - to save inaccurate "paper management”
This app? No problem. And this one? Also not. The agrirouter makes it possible.
No matter which apps or programs you or your customers use: You can set the agrirouter to forward the data of your choice to apps or end points of your choice - so you always have full control. Without conversion or tedious typing, the information is always available where you need it.
- Data exchange platform agrirouter - for maximum independence when choosing a farm management system
- Provider DKE-Data GmbH & Co. KG, a consortium including AGCO, Horsch, Krone and Pöttinger - for a manufacturer-independent solution and individual flexibility.
- Maschinenring and BLU are committed to the agrirouter - for optimum consideration of practical requirements
Service 4.0 - because time windows become shorter.
You do everything you can to ensure that your machine is optimally prepared and serviced for the new season. If, despite this, you have to wait for your machine to be ready for the new season, you need to act quickly. Because time is precious - for harvesting as well as for spreading slurry. For this reason, your HOLMER vehicle sends all important machine parameters to the Bosch cloud. Once approved by the driver, the HOLMER service can quickly and easily check settings from a distance. If a spare part is required, it is sent immediately and specifically. This saves valuable time and the machine can be reliably used again - before the bad weather arrives.
- Overview of all assemblies - for a quick overview
- Display of all pressures, currents, speeds, states - for fast fault diagnosis
- Remote diagnosis possible - to support the driver during troubleshooting
- Savings of valuable time in case of repair - through correct spare parts supply
- Display of historical data possible - for easy troubleshooting
Bosch rexroth - our partner.
Your data is secure. HOLMER cooperates with Bosch rexroth on the EasyHelp 4.0 telematics solution. Bosch rexroth provides tried-and-tested technology modules for requirements in networked agriculture. Special solutions for sugar beet harvesting and liquid manure spreading can thus be developed quickly and reliably and scaled later as required.
Test your EasyHelp 4.0 starter package - without risk.
You have no experience with farm management systems yet? Are you still unsure how you will make the change in your business? Test EasyHelp 4.0 without risk.
- Get a free license for the first two harvest campaigns when you buy your machine - including license for farmpilot and including data tariff
- Only then will fees of 690 € per year and machine become due - you have cost control.
- Availability in many countries of the world - EU countries incl., Russia, Switzerland, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus
HOLMER SmartTurnThe clever way to turn.
The first headland management system for self-propelled harvesters. For the first time, SmartTurn combines the mechanical row steering system and the headland management system TerraControl on the beet lifter with GNSS-controlled headland turning, as is known from tractors. This makes automatic turning at the front end possible for the first time – including lifting and re-insertion of the lifting unit, as well as the necessary steering manoeuvres.
The joint development of REICHHARDT and HOLMER expands the Terra Dos T4 with a modern, automatic steering and smart-farming function to optimise beet harvesting and soil protection. The system has been awarded a DLG silver medal.
1. An acoustic signal indicates the optimum time for the turning process. The driver activates SmartTurn. The Terra Dos T4 automatically stops lifting when the stock limit is reached and it raises the lifting unit at the ideal point.
2. At the same time, GNSS steering takes over the turning process, using an ideal turning path. The system automatically checks the correct, next track.
3. There, SmartTurn automatically reinstates the lifting unit at the ideal point. The proven row sensor steering system then takes over control of the machine in the track. REICHHARDT SMART CONTROL records all data; these are available for documentation and evaluation.
The clever way to turn:
- Automatic control of the vehicle via GNSS or row sensor – so that the driver can concentrate entirely on monitoring the lifting quality.
- Always the best and shortest tracks on the headland without unnecessary manoeuvring – for optimum soil protection
- Automatic lifting and fitting of the lifting unit at the optimum time – for reduced wear and fuel consumption
- Quicker turning on the headland – for the shortest non-producing times
- Automatic insertion in the right row – to relieve the driver and to avoid loss of harvest
HOLMER DynaFill Always clear.
HOLMER DynaFill ensures that the removal vehicles are always loaded optimally and in accordance with the legal requirements – a great relief for drivers and those responsible. The machine software provides information on the fill level via a laser at the transfer loading arm, which recognises the loading area of the truck. The Terra Felis swivels the transfer loading arm to the correct position fully automatically and stops the loading operating as soon as the removal vehicle is evenly loaded. An intelligent and reliable solution for beet-loading.
HOLMER DynaProtect Only flying is more soil protecting.
Unique: With the HOLMER DynaProtect driver assistance system, soil and crop are optimally protected during slurry application. After the driver has preselected „grassland/grain" or „row crop/stubble", the system adjusts itself automatically.
On the level, the system guarantees even rolling of the wheels without leading – thus preventing damage to the growing crop or the turf and reducing slippage.
On a side slope on grassland, the lead of the front axle increases slightly – the vehicle is stabilised safely and the ground is protected to the maximum at the same time.
On side slopes in row crops, the lead is further increased in order to guarantee directional stability and thus protect the crop.
If reverse gear is engaged, the leading gear automatically changes to the rear axle. This makes driving safe and easy and guarantees the smallest turning radiuses. All settings are dynamic and depend on the information that the slope sensor reports live.
In road driving mode, a consistent zero lead is automatically set in order to protect the tyres and minimise fuel consumption.
HOLMER EcoPowerIntelligent. Economically. Efficient.
EcoPower developed by HOLMER is unique in the area of selfdriving work machines. Depending on the current driving mode (harvesting or transfer) and the degree of utilization of the travel drive, on all assembly drive systems and on the central multipump drive, the HOLMER EcoPower selects the optimum range within the diesel engine and drive system map. Thus, it always ensures optimum performance while keeping fuel consumption
to a minimum.
- Optimum operating point on the diesel engine, considerable increase in efficiency of all assembly drive systems and the travel drive, independently of the working process
- Increased efficiency thanks to an increased number of pumps and consequently optimum coordination between pump and assembly
- Overall optimization of energy management
- Individual drive units which are not used temporarily are uncoupled to reduce fuel consumption
HOLMER EasyLiftsimply harvest more.
Opitmal harvesting results for 6 to 12 rows: The automatic depth control system HOLMER EasyLift makes the HOLMER lifter units unique, the driver is harvesting, what is grown, with a reduced fuel consumption. High quality materials guarantee a minimal wear and the HOLMER EasyConnect offers a maximum safty and a perfect driver comfort with 9 or 12- row lifter units.
HOLMER SmartDrive Everything under control.
- Ergonomically designed function armrest with Jog Dial control
- HOLMER EasyTouch for comfortable machine operation
- Memory feature for 6 individually adaptable basic machine settings: dry – normal – wet – uphill – straight ahead – downhill
TerraDAT is a software program developed by HOLMER for convenient management of job data, customer and machine data on a PC. In particular, it allows users to:
- Create databases for customer data, and transfer them to the machine using a USB stick
- Analyse all of the machine, driver and harvest data, operating overviews and individual assignment
- Monitor and send reminders about maintenance
- Track current lifting data online, together with the GSM module (optional)
HOLMER Easy Connect Be firm.
The fast-coupling frame developed and patented by HOLMER, HOLMER EasyConnect, expands the previous mechanical systems with an automatically coupled hydraulic and electrical supply interface.
- Greater machine efficiency thanks to reduced set-up times
- Reduced risk of accidents due to convenient coupling and uncoupling from the driver’s seat (mechanical, hydraulic and electrical)
- Additional comfort due to elimination of heavy, rigid elements requiring manual coupling
- No risk of confusion when connecting hydraulic and electrical lines
- Driver assistance and system protection